For legal reasons, both the club and the person who is drawn automatically must have the opportunity to cancel a partial payment or Autotrekk plan.
How can I as an Admin cancel?
As a Superinvite Admin, you can easily cancel a partial payment or Autotrekk plan by doing the following:
- Go to reports, and select Order list
- Search for the relevant order and press "Show details"
- For each product on the order, you have the option to press "Cancel"
- Both you as Admin and the payer receive a confirmation by email that the plan has been cancelled
Note: If there are unpaid draws that we have tried to draw up to five times without success, it will be listed as "Error". Press the move that has failed, and you will get a payment link that you can send to the person concerned, so that they have the opportunity to settle outstanding claims.
How can the payer himself cancel?
If a person wishes to cancel themselves, they can easily do so in the following way:
- Log in to the account via this link https://www.superinvite.no/#/login
- Highlight the correct order under "my orders"
- At the very bottom of the page, they have a choice to cancel the plan the product is on
- Both you who pay and Admin in Superinvite receive a confirmation by email that the plan has been cancelled
Note: We advise the user to contact the club before canceling a plan, so that the club is informed. We also ask an additional time if they are sure whether they want to cancel the plan.