To withdraw money to a bank account, you must add an account number. You can add as many accounts as you need, and you can do so easily by proceeding in the following way:
- Go to Settings at the top of the page
- Select Bank account and withdrawals, where you will be asked for a password. If you do not know this, contact the treasurer in the club or the general manager.
- Once you have entered, you will see the Manage bank account option.
- Enter a name of the account you recognize and account number. Here you must enter an international format for the account number (IBAN), and you can convert that easily on this page .
- Save changes and you will have the account selection come up when you want to withdraw money.